|Web Additional Info
Keep those doctors away with these fabulously sweet and delicious fruit rings that are packed with nutrients. They have a cool spongy texture to them, and each apple ring is spectacularly big.
- vitamins: Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B-6, Folate, Vitamin A, Carotene, and Vitamin K
- minerals: Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc, and Copper
- rich in the fiber which aids in lowering cholesterol
- high amounts of antioxidants to protect the body against cancer
- Did you know that there are about 2500 species of apples grown in the United States?