|Web Additional Info
||Make life a sweeter with this delicious snack. These cranberries are coated Greek yogurt that give them that irresistible sweet, slightly tart flavor.
- minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, and Zinc
- vitamins: C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, B-6, Folate, A, E, and K
- support a healthy urinary tract
- protect the stomach lining
- reduce the risk of cancer
- reduce inflammation
- Native Americans used to make a salve out of unripen cranberries in order to extract poisons out of the body after someone was wounded by arrows.