|Web Additional Info
||Enjoy this healthy and ono snack. You can even add them to your smoothies or create creamy vegan dips with them. The possibilities are endless with just a little creativity.
- rich in proteins
- high in the minerals Copper, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Phosphorus, Potassium, and Zinc
- a good source of the vitamins C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Folate, E, and K
- reduce the risk of heart disease
- reduce inflammation
- aid in weight loss by making people fuller after meals
- help maintain strong bones
- help prevent colon, prostate, and liver cancers
- support healthy brain function
- uplift mood for those suffering with depression
- Cashews grow out of apples.