|Web Additional Info
Crunch away at this delectable snack. These broadbeans are savory, have a delightful roasted flavor, and are super crunchy.
- rich in protein, fiber, and carbohydrates
- minerals: Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, and Zinc
- vitamins: Folate, A, and K
- good for your nerves, cells, and blood
- support brain health
- increases energy
- The 6th century BC philosopher, Pythagoras banned his followers from eating the broadbean because he believed it contained the souls of the dead.