|Web Additional Info
||Boost your health with these tasty and nutrient-rich snack. These hemp seeds are crunchy, savory, consist of a good nutty flavor, and have a hint of spice.
- good source of healthy fats
- rich in protein
- high in Vitamin E
- Minerals: Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Magnesium, sulfur, Calcium, Iron, Zinc
- reduce the risk of heart disease
- help reduce blood pressure
- keep digestive system healthy
- reduce inflammation
- help in weight loss by curbing hunger
- help keep skin healthy
- Most of America's school books, the nation's founding documents, and bibbles were prsinted on hemp paper up to the 1800s.