|Web Additional Info
||Improve your health with this tasty and nutrient-rich snack. These hemp seeds are pleasantly crunchy, have a wonderful nutty flavor, are slightly savory, and have a yummy tomato flavor.
- good source of healthy fats
- rich in protein
- high in Vitamin E
- Minerals: Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Magnesium, sulfur, Calcium, Iron, Zinc
- reduce the risk of heart disease
- help reduce blood pressure
- keep digestive system healthy
- reduce inflammation
- help in weight loss by curbing hunger
- help keep skin healthy
- Most of America's school books, the nation's founding documents, and bibbles were prsinted on hemp paper up to the 1800s.